About BeatBox Beverages
BeatBox Beverages was founded with the belief that boxed wine doesn't have to be boring. We were tired of all those standard boxed wines, and we knew there was an opportunity to create a better mixed drink experience for people who know what perfection in a box should look and taste like.
There’s no better feeling than having that perfect song play through the speakers that just sums up the way you feel at that moment. We’re passionate music fans, too. So, we designed BeatBox around music and with that euphoric feeling in mind. To us, it’s not just a drink – it’s an experience. BeatBox comes in a sharable 5L box and is best served chilled and with friends. So get out there and laugh with old friends, make some new ones, and live life the way it’s supposed to be lived – with your eyes and ears open.
Speaking of friends...can we be yours?!? Interact with us on social media and we promise that we’ll put filters on ugly photos, give away cool stuff, and most importantly, be there with you as we live life to the fullest.
The BeatBox Team
BeatBox Beverages are delicious wine-based cocktails in a box.
- Delicious - Our two most popular flavors are delicious Blue Razzberry Lemonade and refreshing Cranberry Limeade cocktails. BeatBox tastes more like your favorite vodka mixed drink than a wine.
- Party Sized - Each BeatBox contains 5 liters or nearly 7 bottles of wine! That's enough for 34 5oz servings and one epic party.
- Wine Based - 11.1% ABV
- Low Calorie - Each 5oz serving has 120 calories (same as the SkinnyGirl Margarita) and only 7g of sugar.
- Long Shelf Life - Because of our unique bag-in-box packaging, BeatBox stays good in your fridge for two months after opening.
- Something for Everyone - Try BeatBox on its own, with a mixer, in a cocktail, or as frozen BeatBoxicles!
Justin Fenchel came to the McCombs School of Business with an idea. He and lifelong friend, Brad Schultz, had envisioned a market opportunity, while living in Los Angeles, for a boxed wine targeted at the millennial generation. Justin knew they needed help to develop and execute the idea, so he went about recruiting three of his MBA classmates: Aimy Steadman, Dan Singer and Jason Schieck. Together, the five of them shaped that original idea into the BeatBox Beverages concept of today, with a mission to make parties more fun, one box at a time!